1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Divine Intelligence

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by David, Mar 18, 2018.

1. David

David Administrator Staff Member

I have come to understand something, something that I think we have all been searching for. It is the divine intelligence.

This divine intelligence is the knowledge of God. But what exactly does this mean? Don't be put off by the word God here, that's the layman's term for what I am trying to iterate. I prefer to call this force of creation, the divine intelligence.

Imagine if you will, a force of nature that was all good and benevolent. Imagine if this force existed. Now imagine if we humans were able to know what this intelligence wanted from us. Wouldn't we do whatever we could to do as the intelligence tells us to?

The signs are all around us. Even when you're not looking for them, they are there, as subtle pictures, as subtle experiences and happenings. The DI (divine intelligence) speaks to us and tells us what we need to do. It is the ultimate mentor and professor. All knowing and all wise, the DI knows best. To go against the wishes of the DI would only cause more suffering, confusion, and a lack of connection with the upper forces of nature that govern this world.

What made me understand the nature of the DI?

That's an easy question to answer, but difficult to put into words that everyone can understand. If I flat out told you, you would brush it off. I guarantee it. So I am going to do my best to tell you in plain English how I have come to understand this force of nature.

You see, there are rules. Rules we need to follow. These rules aren't hard at all to follow. Rules like don't murder. Don't steal. Don't do it with your best friend's wife. There are more, but you get the idea. These rules aren't at all mysterious. They are completely down to Earth and easy to understand.

Now, if we follow the rules, good stuff will happen. What kind of good stuff? Just the basic good stuff that makes life worth living. Happiness, gratitude, and a motivation to want to wake up every day with the drive to live life.

If we don't follow the rules, bad stuff will happen. What kind of bad stuff? Stuff like sadness, confusion, anger and frustration. This bad stuff happens only to push us into the good path. It's for our own good. If you have a child, you should understand this. When your child does something wrong, you have to chastise him or her. Maybe you'll have to take away the things they most love for a while, like their cell phone. When they go through this period of chastisement, they come to an understanding of their wrong doings. They realize their mistake and don't do it again.

Similarly, the DI chastises us. All it takes is to connect the dots together and you can see how events and circumstances are not random. Every event in our life is the DI speaking to us, guiding us. I firmly believe this and once you know what I am talking about, you can never go back. The chastisement cannot be unseen. The moment you realize that every action you take has a consequence, your life changes and you begin to interact with the DI. You become active in creation process. No longer are you unconscious about this, but are fully aware of what's going on. Then, only then, can you direct your destiny. One you go all in, 100%, things will happen that you only dream of. I am not there yet, I am not 100%, but I am about 70%. I am barely passing, I hope!

I myself need to put in more effort into following the rules. I know what they are, but sometimes I tend to break the rules knowingly, and that's when the chaos begins. I don't want chaos. It is interesting to note how when I knowingly break the rules, I can see the direct consequence. I guess I am a little insane (doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result). But as I write this, I realize that I need to change my ways. If I want to continue having this relationship with the DI, I must put in the effort. All it asks of us is to follow the rules. That's all.

So what are the rules?

This is where it gets tricky. But the rules are outlined in a small book called Deuteronomy. Here, I'll give you a link: http://bible.ort.org/books/pentd2.asp?ACTION=displaypage&BOOK=5&CHAPTER=5

The rules begin at Chapter 5, which is where I have linked you.

Do with them as you wish. Read them or not. The choice is yours.

Have a nice day!

David